Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Type A

I can't stand it when I publish the blog post and things don't align properly. It drives me nuts. The preview function isn't WYSIWYG at all. (Much as I detest acronyms, I first heard this waaaaaaaay back in the college days, in the context of systems theory I think it was ...or perhaps I'm recalling SISO, which makes more sense in a systems framework, but I digress... ...so I'm going to allow its use in this one post.) Anyway, I republish the stupid post several times and fiddle with this and that until it lines up and my sidebar is always on top. Formatting. Hrumph. Such a waste of time, but I have to do it. I have to. So so particular, is she. Type A, they call it. Or anal, if you're not being very nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suse said...

I can't get my sidebar to stay up either. It always ends up right at the bottom of my blog. Also, I have annoying horizontal lines, many of them, right at the bottom and I have no idea how to get rid of them.

Re the personality types. I alwyays thought anal and type A were different? (Not that I know anything, I am just guessing). I thought type A's were energetic go-getting ambitious nonstop sort of people. Whereas anal people (like moi) are just pedantic, detail-obsessed perfectionists.

I am definitely anal-retentive. Too lazy to be an A.

6:32 AM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger sueeeus said...

You're probably right. I think I'm both. With some OCD sprinkled in for good measure. :)

6:54 AM, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home