Friday, October 07, 2005

Diversity

The many faces of me. I found a link on Red Current's page to a facial morph routine that applies various racial, gender, species, artist and age attributes to a baseline photo.
I've always wondered what I would look like as an ape-(wo)man. The Botticelli looks very much like my oldest nephew. The drunk looks like I have Downs Syndrome. The masculine looks like it could pass for a brother. The baby looks downright freakish. Run away! It reminds me of one of those Chucky horror movies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suse said...

The ape woman is downright hideous!

Love the manga cartoon version, although it's given you catwoman ears for some reason.

Oh, and I adore your new hair!!

1:40 AM, October 09, 2005  
Blogger sueeeus said...

Agreed. Ape woman is dreadful. I think the catwoman ears are actually a hair curly flip. Time was gracious to me in this version. I tried using a different baseline and the aged results were quite different, and not as kind.

Long gone are the long locks. I'm enjoying short hair.

10:25 AM, October 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home