Sunday, November 06, 2005

A Logical Fool

Hrumph. Bok bok what?!, said I, when the results popped up. Below average. Impossible! This is an outrage! And all this time I thought my logical intelligence was above average. But I don't know what is considered logical intelligence. This test, it must be rigged, methinks. So I cheated tried it again, and went back and changed answers in various combinations, but nothing I could do could budge that logical intelligence rating. I didn't try changing answers to the questions I knew I had right. Maybe I should have. Maybe they would have been logical, but not mathematically correct. Oh who knows. I am hitherto resigned to the fact that I am a logical fool.
Your IQ Is 135

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Exceptional

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home