Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My little viking

Even when times are sad, the beauty and innocence of a child does wonders to heal a broken heart.
Especially when said child is this cute. I took him on an airplane with trepidation in my heart, but my little champion did splendidly. He met his cousins for the first time, and dressed up and went trick-or-treating. He liked being part of the group. He is oh, so fierce and ferocious, don't you think? I already had the fabric from previous projects, and only needed to buy the fur. It was $20/yd, but I just bought 6 inches and had plenty for the effect. I like the boots and hat the best.

4 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

he is the sweetest thing I have seen all day.

5:42 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Suse said...

Oh you're back! I hadn't checked for a couple of days cos I thought you'd be in Colorado for a bit longer.

Boo looks gorgeous. Especially that second shot ... why is she laying me on the ground and pointing that machine at me? I'm so confused. And so beautiful.

Hope you are ok.

6:42 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

oh my, what a cutie. love the hat - he can wear it all winter long : )

4:36 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

what a totally handsome little guy!

3:39 AM, November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home