Friday, October 21, 2005

Show and Tell

The theme for the day is the contents of my medicine cabinet.

Alas, my medicine cabinet is very boring, full of things that I don't use.
In fact, the only things I use regularly are on the bottom shelf, plus the deodorant, which is too tall for the bottom shelf.
To make it more interesting, I staged the bottom shelf to add frogs of my own (ref sea dwelling creatures). In fact, the brown tamarind stained pottery box with the frog lid is a fertility symbol and gift from a sweet friend. (Hey, it worked!)
I really do have frogs scattered about the bathroom. This one usually lives on the counter near the sink. Sometimes he can be found hiding in the bark at the base of the orchid.

2 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

to make mine more interesting I tossed out the bandaids that had soaked up some fungicide cream.

4:01 AM, October 22, 2005  
Blogger Suse said...

To make mine more interesting I sang 'Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree' while photographing it.

(Sorry. Clearly I need more caffeine).

6:37 AM, October 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home