Thursday, July 21, 2005

the best of all possible worlds

I found this list while going through some stacks of old papers. Sometimes I get way too caught up in my head and if I take a moment to write things out like this, it helps.

If life could be any way I want it to be, how would I want it to be?
  • I would want to wake up each morning feeling refreshed after having gotten a good night's sleep
  • I would like to have the time to enjoy a nice cup of something hot and soothing, while sitting in the morning sun, breathing in some fresh morning air
  • I would like to take a nice morning walk and enjoy the fresh air
  • I would like to begin and end the day with a tidy home
  • I would like to earn my living by doing something that nourishes my heart and soul, as well as my mind
  • I would like to live in a beautiful and peaceful home
  • I would like to have the time and the energy to prepare delicious and healhty meals for my family
  • I would like to have a happy and healthy family
  • I would like to be a good mother
  • I would like to have strong, loving and communicative relationships
  • I would like to laugh with mirth
  • I would like to make somebody smile
  • I would like to be content with who I am and how I look
  • I would like to have time to play
  • I would like to have what I need
  • I would like to have a place to put everything, and be able to find anything that I need
  • I would like to feel healthy, energetic, and peaceful
  • I would like to have no financial anxiety
  • I would like to live in a peaceful place
  • I would like to live in a place where the air is clean and fresh
  • I would like to make it through the day without becoming angry, frustrated, annoyed, hurt, or anxious
  • I would like to make it through the day without causing anybody else anger, frustration, annoyance, hurt, or anxiety
  • I would like to begin and end the day with no residual resentment in my heart
  • I would like to go to sleep at night knowing that I have lived the day thankfully and have honored the gift of life that I have been blessed with.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suse said...

Hear, hear. (That's all!)

2:30 AM, July 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home