Monday, July 18, 2005

Strawberry Hemangioma

This icky red thing showed up on my face a couple of weeks ago. My mama thought it was a speck of fluff at first, then she thought it was a scab because I have a tendency to scratch myself these days. I try, but my hands just don't go exactly where I want them to. This ugly thing got bigger and bigger.
My mama did some reading and she thinks this is a strawberry hemangioma, but we're going to the doctor tomorrow to find out. I wish it would go away so she would stop worrying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suse said...

I hope the strawberry thingy is easily dealt with. I can certainly understand your anxiety though. The Boy is turning out to be such a cutie!

3:42 AM, July 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a shameless shallow thing to say about something that is/ was a part of your baby.

8:16 AM, October 19, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home