Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday

My dear friend Pea Soup participates in Self Portrait Tuesdays. I think this is a blogworld tradition, but as I am new to blogging, I'm not very certain. I have precious few shots of me and my Buggaboo, mostly because I'm always holding him and taking pictures of him. This was a very difficult pose, holding my camera up and taking a picture of our reflection in a mirror that is propped in my office. Sort of reminds me of the Statue of Liberty. Bring me your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free. We spend alot of time here, and I put the mirror there for his fun and enjoyment. He recognized me in the reflection and looked at my reflection intently, then tilted his head back to look up at me, with a puzzled look on his face, then back at the reflection! He kept doing this, wondering, why are there two mamas?! He's SOOOOO darn CUUUUUUUUTE!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suse said...

He's got that look of "um, I don't quite get it ...'

Self Portrait Tuesday is indeed a blogland thing. There is an official site, but I don't submit my pics to that. I just do it for my own amusement. There is also a Mirror Project, which is quite interesting. I only discovered it yesterday and might have to investigate further.

Glad the strawberry thingy will go of its own accord. Phew!

9:55 PM, July 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home