Monday, July 18, 2005

It's all about the boy

First I scared my mom by kicking and wiggling and nearly getting myself stuck in my bed. It's a comfy bed, but I think I'm getting to be too big for it. It's an Amby hammock, and it's supposed to be good for my development, but honestly, I like to snuggle up next to my mom more than I like to hang out in this comfy hammock.


Later, I took a shower and got all nice and clean. I'm not quite sure what I think of this water business.


Then I got all snuggly buggly before it was time to get dressed.

We went to my mom's company picnic today. It would have been much more exciting if I were a little bit older. It was hot outside and I mostly slept, but I did make sure I urped all over myself and my mommy a few times. When I woke up, I got my picture taken with Daisy Duck (but that picture is still in my daddy's camera). I also got this super cool froggy tattoo. My mama likes froggies, and so do I.

2 Comments:

Blogger S said...

oh my gosh!!! your little one is soo delicious!!! He looks just slightly older than my Ruby! So cute! I love that you are a sling wearing, breastfeeding, AP mama too!

12:28 PM, July 27, 2005  
Blogger sueeeus said...

He's 6 months old here. Incredibly delicious, I must agree!

6:19 PM, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home