Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday show and tell

Red. I love red. Any time. All the time. There is much red in my world.






  1. A perfume bottle. My prized possession. Art glass. Which I love.
  2. A crystal bud vase. A gift my dad gave to my mom then took back for 'safe keeping'. She later gave it to me. I've always loved it, regardless of its twisted past.
  3. Art. My departed brother's daughter, one of the apples of my eye. Oil pastels on artboard.
  4. In case I ever go too fast on the treadmill. Not likely to happen. Ever.
  5. Purchased by the super-case.
  6. The gem of the kitchen.
  7. Bought to brighten the room the day after my brother died. Now withered and dead.
  8. The love of my life.
  9. A watercolor print from a local artist.
  10. Mini-diaper bag.
  11. Candles on a bookshelf.
  12. A gift from my honey.

4 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

all beautiful reds...

have a great weekend.

10:49 AM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

The love of your life is tooo cute. And the portrait is beautiful. The diaper bag, I covet.

11:44 AM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger Suse said...

I am gasping in delight at the painting of the angel and the dove.

I hope your weekend was a healing one my friend.

4:13 PM, November 20, 2005  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

i love this post! what a great idea, i may just borrow it on a day when i am at a loss for something to post (which is happening more and more... how many pictures of my child can i possible post!?!?) beautifully done!

11:56 PM, November 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home