Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday

Self Portrait Tuesday - September Body Challenge
Feet, Candid


I am the baby paparazzi. I stalk my child and take thousands of pictures of him. This has been going on for quite some time*. He's been looking more and more like a little boy, rather than a baby, and I was hoping to capture that during this particular session. I didn't capture what I wanted**, but I noticed my feet appeared in a couple of shots. Uncontrived. Natural. Candid***.

See how he blows drooly raspberries? He's teething, working on his sixth tooth, with more lurking just beneath the surface.


*Even before he was born, I had to see him. I couldn't wait. I just couldn't. He is so beautiful.

**This is more what I had in mind. He's growing up so fast.

***As opposed to this. This is a much nicer self portrait of my feet, but it is completely contrived. For one thing, I generally don't hang out on a beach, so it is so not me. But I sort of like the shape of my feet, in a macro sense. Upon detailed inspection the callouses and cracked skin are none too attractive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suse said...

Contrived or not, it's a great shot!

5:47 AM, September 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home