Wednesday, September 07, 2005

New Expression

My beautiful young man has a new expression, and I'm not quite sure what it means. We had our first camping trip this weekend and he was a bit under the weather. Possibly due to teething --there are five teeth protruding now! Or possibly due to the new children at his daycare. I noticed two new boys are there part time, before and after school. They are probably germ carriers from the schoolyard fray. I suspect the latter, as now both the cool cat and I have stuffy noses and cold symptoms.

Poor little Boo wouldn't eat and fought sleep with all his might. He has learned to purse his lips and refuse to take the bottle or the spoon. He wasn't all smiles the day of this picture, which was very sad for me. It's heart wrenching to have a little one who doesn't feel well. I tried to give him Tylenol and I ended up making him gag from the dropper and he threw up what seemed like gallons. Freaked me out. So I tried to lace his cereal with it, but he was on to that in no time, and would have nothing to do with it. I tried to lace his milk with it also, and he figured that out too. Thankfully, my little boy is all smiles again and feeling much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home