Sunday, September 11, 2005

Myrna Loy

It's 4 a.m. and I've been blogsurfing. Normally I'd be sleeping. I was falling over with exhaustion and the cool cat said, go to bed, I'll wash up your bottles and put the leftovers away (and wake you up at midnight when it's time to pump). 3 a.m., I see the clock, oh s#!t my boobs hurt, scowl at the cool cat sleeping peacefully and stumble downstairs. Into the kitchen to put together the bottle apparatus. But where are my bottles? Soaking in the sink where I left them. Scowl in the direction of the bedroom. Notice the leftovers still on the counter. Roll eyes and scowl again, shaking head. Wash up the bottles, gather the gear, dripping milk all over my t-shirt, make my way to the pumping station, get locked and loaded, and commence blogsurfing. Normally I'm not so crabby, but I get so irritated when someone makes empty claims. If I quizz him on it in the morning he'll just say he forgot. Being the stubborn @$$ that I am, I'll not let it go, and still harp on why would he go to all the trouble of telling me he'd do this, that, and the other thing, and then not do any of them? It would be better not to make a claim at all, rather than make one and not follow through. Arggggghhhhh!

I stumbled upon The Classic Dames Test. Don't feel a bit classy. Only crabby. And now my schedule is all hosed up. So I'm like Myrna Loy. I agree that I don't have much wit, per se, but I thought I had a bit more than that!

Myrna Loy
You scored 26% grit, 4% wit, 33% flair, and 47% class!
You are class itself, the calm, confident "perfect woman." Men turn and look at you admiringly as you walk down the street, and even your rivals have a grudging respect for you. You always know the right thing to say, do and, of course, wear. You can take charge of a situation when things get out of hand, and you're a great help to your partner even if they don't immediately see or know it. You are one classy dame. Your screen partners include William Powell and Cary Grant, you little simmerpot, you.

Find out what kind of classic leading man you'd make by taking the Classic Leading Man Test.


My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 71% on grit
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on wit
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 42% on flair
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 85% on class

2 Comments:

Blogger Suse said...

So he ...

forgot to put the leftovers away
forgot to wash the bottles
forgot to wake you up

after promising all three.

Bad cat. Bad cat! Hisssss ...

I am SURE he will make it up to you very very soon when he realises he has been outed on the internet.

;)

4:26 AM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger sueeeus said...

I planted several overt hints yesterday that Monday will be housecleaning day. We shall see.

6:13 AM, September 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home