Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday

I look like one of those Asian women who paints her eyebrows on, and uses a youthful reddish brown color instead of a more realistic blackish color. Oh wait, I am one of those Asian women... ...well... ...blended, anyway... ...or maybe it's shaken, not stirred...

I was previewing some self portrait attempts and decided to try another, and realized the previous showed up in the background of the present (but obscured by the flash). I thought that was kind of funny so I PSP'ed it to clarify the background.

Note: I iron almost as often as I brush my hair.

PSP: Jasc Paint Shop Pro, much cheaper than Photoshop

3 Comments:

Blogger Suse said...

Hey, interesting shot with the background effect. I like it.

What have you done to your hair (apart from not brush it?) ... it looks a different colour and you've changed your gorgeous bob I think.

Sorry for dearth of comments lately. I'm blogging a lot from uni and public computers (used up all my internet time at home) and blogger won't let me sign in so I can only comment anonymously on the blogs that let me.

Ok, got to turn the internet off now before I become bankrupt. (At end of the month I go to a plan that has limitless hours ... thank goodness).

Enjoy your break with babe.

1:36 AM, August 13, 2005  
Blogger sueeeus said...

The bob has grown out a bit and the hair is simply clamped out of the way (don't like it in my face and it's hot so I like it off my neck if at all possible). The color is silver at the temples amidst the same old dark brown. I'm showing my age.

1:15 AM, August 18, 2005  
Blogger Suse said...

I thought it was silver in the photo, but didn't want to presume!!!! (I've been grey for years now, but like the term silver a bit better).

9:41 PM, August 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home