Monday, March 20, 2006

I've moved

I decided to try out a new blogging utility called WordPress, so I loaded it to a webserver and spent some time this weekend installing and configuring it. I like its features, and it's free. It's not been the easiest thing to configure, but that's mostly because I did a custom install on my own webspace. There are low cost providers out there who offer WordPress blogging and they've done all the hard stuff so it's easy for a newbie to get started. I had to do things the hard way, though, because that's just my way.

Anyway.

Here's my new blog.

http://sueeeus.holyshiznit.com/

I will eventually move my blogger archives over there, but that is thus far proving to be difficult.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

Yay, I get to test the comments on your new system.

I do love the new fonts and want to know how well this is all working for you as I looked at wordpress for our blog but thought it was all too hard. More detail needed!

2:53 AM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger sueeeus said...

testing comment changes

1:27 PM, July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home