Friday, December 09, 2005

Thank God It's Friday

What a day. What a week. This one wiped me out. So much work. So little sleep. My brain is like goo. I had all these great intentions of getting other things done this week. My poor little love bug is all sniffly and under the weather. There are two new kids at the daycare. Carriers, the both of them. I'm certain of it. It's okay, I guess. Some exposure is good for building a strong immune system. And his is fairly strong. He doesn't like sweets, so I have to be very creative in attempting to dose him with infant decongestant. He hasn't been sleeping very well, either. Poor little guy. He's normally such a happy boy. It's hard to see him hurting. Those tears are so heartbreaking.
What a face. He has so many new expressions, and they are so funny! He's trying to be a tough guy. But I know better. He's a love.

Weekend plan: get some SLEEP!

2 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

my fav: middle row, far left.

he's a sweetie. hope he's feeling better.

2:06 AM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger Suse said...

Oooh he's growing up so fast.

3:07 PM, December 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home